Is your 3 – 6-year-old struggling with the transition to school due to behavioural, developmental, or mental health concerns?
School Transitions Program
Taking Registrations for September 2019 – Contact 613-435-2729 to register today!
- Small-group-based therapeutic intervention program for children with behavioural, mental health, or developmental concerns.
- Integrating evidence-based approaches from the fields of psychology, education, applied behavioural analysis, and expertise in typical child development to ensure maximum generalization of skills.
- Targeting key school readiness skills, such as, independent dressing and toileting, play skills, peer interaction and social skills, self-regulation, circle time, pre-academic skills, following receptive group instructions, and independence with snack time.
- Individualized, data-based programming in a small-group, play-based, supportive setting.
- Highly trained instructors who are experts in the delivery of ABA services, who have experience in a variety of educational and therapeutic settings, and are supervised by two psychologists with years of experience working with children with a variety of special needs.
- Half-day program to allow for community, preschool, or school integration as appropriate.
Morning or Afternoon Program (depending on sufficient numbers of registrants)
Hours: 8:30-11:30; 12:30-3:30
Low ratio: 4 children: 1 adult (class size up to 16 children)
Cost: $1200 per month for 10 months
For children who have been assessed and diagnosed with ASD, ADHD, anxiety, or other behavioural or mental health concerns, as well as those who are having difficulties but may not yet be formally identified.
Approved by Autism Ontario as an official OAP Service Provider.
300 Terry Fox, Suite 700, Kanata, ON, 613-435-2729